Out of control

Everything has gone wild and out of control, and I can’t stop the vicious cycle. I have lost control over my sleeping pattern, falling asleep in the afternoon and skipping all the classes. Waking up in the middle of night feeling guilty and can’t focus on doing anything, Anything!!!
It is out of control and crazy, I am totally freaked out right now. I don’t know what to do to make it back to normal. Oh God, help me…
I hate myself for being like this, but I feel so hopeless and I just don’ know how to break this vicious cycle
Give me sleeping pill to sleep at night, so that I could wake up in the morning and sleep at night.
Why am I so stubborn to continue drinking coffee??
This bad habit has caused so many troubles in my life. Yet, I can’t change it or to be more accurate, I don’t have the determination to stop it.
Everything is falling apart. I don’t want to be like this anymore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser