A fruitful christmas shopping, haha


Today is 25th December and it is Christmas!!! I went shopping with kok soon in sunway pyramid. We were very tired and sleepy after a big lunch we had at "da chang jin" with james, hesitating wanting to go or not. But we decided to go because I need a new pair of shoes desperatelly. (the old shoes is so broken now).

We were tired at first, but awaken straight away by the signs of SALE all around the shops. I shopped like I am in heaven. In Jusco, I bought 3 SEED shirts for only Rm 104. Each shirt only cost me about Rm 33. It has been a long long time since my last crazy shopping. It felt so good to spend money and buy thing that I like. In SEED, I did not just buy shirts, but also a new tie. I have always been wanting to buy a tie like this, because of my small size, only these narrow ties suit me.



















Why I bought so many clothes????Isn't buying a new pair of shoes my first aim???I just couldn't resist the cheap clothes shouting at me: Buy me, I am so worthy!!!!!!!

Finally, I did buy a new pair of shoes, from BATA. It costs me Rm 70 (is considered cheap for a pair of shoes, but don't expect it to be leather la). I dont want to spend too much money on my shoes, because of the abnormal gait that I have, my shoes will be broken much earlier than their life expectancy.
Just wanna put a photo to show you how bad is my old shoes. I don't even know how I can do so much of damage to this poor shoes.















I am very happy with what I have bought, haha. But, my bank account is definetelly not!
Want to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year 2009.
Hope that year 2009 will be a happy year as today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser