Guilty

Today is the 2nd day of banting posting. we are supposed to punch in at 8am and punch out at 5pm, as our attendance.

This morning, my friend had punched for us. And, i offer to punch out for others this evening.

I went at 5:10pm, hoping that most of the hospital workers would have left hospital, making it easier for me to do dirty work.

The punch machine is inside the ward. I carried all ten cards and hide them in my pocket so that nobody will see it.

When I entered the ward, I see a man with a stethoscope around his neck-he is definitely a doctor. He was actually at least 7 meters from me, but I still feel that he was looking at me, wondering what I want to do in his ward. (I was wearing lab coat...stupid, shouldn't have done that, making myself so visible). I punched my card, and thinking of how to do the other 9 cards.

Again, I can see the male doctor is still looking at me.

Feeling nervous, I walk into the treatment room, which is very near to me (the male doctor must have noticed that I am fishy).

Inside the room, I was thinking very hard to find a way to cover myself when I punch the cards. But i can't!!

After that, I don't know what happened to me, I just walk out the treatment room, take out all 9 cards and punch them all, one by one. During each punching process, the machine will make some sound as it receives and prints on the cards.

Thanks to the sound, two medical attendances came out from a store room, wondering what I am doing. I peek at them for 0.5 second and turn my head away from them, not wanting them to see my face.

My heart rate was raising, i think it was at least 180beats per minute, and I was sweating and having palpitation. I actually hear the MA saying: "Ada orang punch card untuk orang lain"
OMG, I was so worried, they have noticed me....
what do I do? Having no choice, I tried to speed up, putting the card faster, not even looking at what was printed on the card.

Coming back with sweats all over my forehead, now I have to put back 10 cards to their original place. I was worried that nurse would pass by and notice me, i try my best to put each and every card to its place. Now, I am so scared. I see my hand shivering when I put the card back.

Now I am in my room, thinking back, I feel guilty, very deeply!!! Why we have to do something sneaky like this???Banting posting should be a relaxing posting, but why am I feeling all the guilt?

I am damn worried now, I hope the doctor and medical assistants who saw me punching card for others won't report to PCM department or to sister. Or else, me and my group will be in Big trouble.

Comments

  1. huhuhu!!!
    wont lah...

    they wont be sooooooooo "dak ham" to "kei po" like this lah...
    if they really do that, that means u r DAMN "sui" loh...
    huhuhu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish, keeping my fingers crossed!!!!help me pray....hoho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser