The Biggest Loser






This is a reality show that i found online recently. From the name, you might think is a 'loser' show, but it is actually a very good reality show on tv!!! It is a show to help obese people in America to lose weight.
Almost all contestant is morbidly obese (seriously obese that is a medical illness!) here is the picture to show u all

please pay attention to the right side one, see how many abdominal fold he has!!!wow. And, you know what? that old fat guy is a diabetic, hypertensive, hypercholesterol.....not surprising..what surprises me is: he had had gastric bypass done few years ago, still, he still obese....scary!!!!!!!!!

Most of the contestant on the show did reduce their weight successfully

look at this one, wow, he has not only lose weight, but also gained muscle!!!! That is a healthy body okay?!

What is good about this show is, they help them lose weight by the correct methods: diet and exercise!!!all the other methods like pills, liposuction, bulimia....not in the show!!!! with the help from 2 personal trainer: Bob and Jillian, they advice the contestant about diet and correct exercise!!!!I have learnt some useful tips as well by watching the show.

there are so many touching moments in this show, 1 of my friend actually cried after watching it!!!Fat people have their insecurity and love as well. In the show, 1 contestant scarified her place in the show so that her sister can continue in the programme! how selfless!!!You all should totally watch the show, especially if you think you r fat and need to lose weight!!!!!!!!!!

I also need to lose weight!!!!! Although many of my friends keep on telling me I am still normal, but i think I am FAT, on my way to OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!I have gained 3 kg from past 5 years. My BMI used to be 18.5-19.1. Now, I weight 58 kg and my BMI is almost 21!!!!!!!!!!!The fat is shown on my face and waist!!!!!!!!I hate this so so much!!!I used to be a skinny one, now, people calling fat, because of the 3kg i gained, and it is showing on my face!!!!!!!!!NIGHTMARE!!!

Many of my friends start gaining weight after working. I am so so scared to let my weight out of control after working! so , we have to be very conscious about what we eat, how much we burnt!!!because, all the extra calories will be transformed into fat tissue, under Ur skin!!!!!!!!!!

As a future doctor (keeping my finger crossed to pass exam), how do we advice patient to lose weight and exercise, if we ourself also don't practice it!?

tomorrow is the start of 2nd week of exam, long and short case. Wish every1 best of luck, stay calm and kick ass!!!!!!!!!yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. i want to LOSE weight too!!
    and, i wan to PASS MBBS as well.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm....i told u before,people will kil u if u say urself are fat...ahah....and i wana pass too.........sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. but i m really fat!!!I know ppl dont think I am fat, but I know myself better, I am on the way to getting fat, so this has to stop!!!hehee
    okok, every1 gets to pass for giving a comment here,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. if continue like that then you wil ended up having anorexia nervosa d.. haha!! I wan to PASS too.. btw, i gain at least 7kg within 5 years le..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets start to be concious about our weight, or else after few years, we might not b able to recognise each other!!!
    sure we wil pass!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2