So many to thank for after final exam...

Result was out yesterday and we went out celebrate until now (330am of the next morning, my first time clubbing, wow, it was insanely fun!). During the graduation dinner, I was so lucky to get the GRAND price of the lucky draw, which is a NIKON digital camera worth at least Rm 500?!



Going through this final MBBS exam is indeed horrible!

But with the friends, and lectures, making it much easier for me!



I want to thank for



study group mates: pian2 sock cai see jong, for helping me to arm myself with the knowledge for this exam. I am so sorry for my laziness and thank for ur patience with my laziness and negativism....without u all, I can't imagine how am I going to push myself through my own tough time! Really, I am so proud of our study group!



friends kok soon, see jong, wilson, neoh,kian hua...who are always there for me, to listen to me complaining about the stress of exam, who go out and eat with me when I am sick of the dining hall's food, go supper with me when I am bored/hungry (though this has made me gain weight, But I still love going supper with u all), da pao food for me, PM me once in a while, making me know that I am not alone in this process, go coffee bean when I am sick of being in room alone....still tons of things to write...



swimming kaki, especially neoh and kian hua, who I always bother to get me to swimming pool (because they both have transport, I don't).Love going swimming with u all, it is the very little time we can throw out book aside, and exercise and talk nonsense....Swimming with u all means a lot to me, because it is the only sport i know to de-stress! Every swimming is relaxing and the post swimming outside food is also rewarding!!!!



my family members, to be considerate with me, and tolerant with my bad temper...I have always been the 'different' child amongst all sibling, not easy to open myself to any of them...I know how much they love me, but it is very hard for me to break the wall....By passing this MBBS exam, i know how proud they are for me. Raised from an illiterate family, it is very big of a deal to have 1 child to graduate from University, what more to be a doctor? None of my siblings managed to get beyond secondary school...so far only me...It is sometimes very hard to communicate with them because of the difference in level of education, but I will try harder in the future!!!!



After all, I want to thank God, for never forsake me even though I forget Him very often. Thank God for everything you have given me, I shall cherish them everyday, because
I am hell of a lucky bastard!!!!

Comments

  1. haha.. u are so lucky to won that camera!!! arrr... why not me.. haha! glads to swim with you also.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy, thanks for going sing k with me, realy help me relieve some stres

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

The Biggest Loser

我要减肥 PART 2