I want to better my life and our life

My family, has always been not so rich/not rich at all/poor???
I thought it is a past tense for our financial status, but something has struck me and made me realize it is still a present tense.

Going to Thailand for my graduation trip and spending money on many things like karaoke, shopping, dinners, travels....has cost a lot.

When I talk to my parents about needing some money even at the first 1-2 months of starting work, they are surprised.

I never really knew about the money our family have because I do not need worry about the payments, insurance....

Shocked to hear something from my parents, that awakens me from my dream and getting back to reality. Now i can understand why they keep asking me to go to work at Singapore instead of staying at Malaysia.

Feeling sad after knowing that. I hope things will get better as i start working and earn money. That is the aim for me to bust my ass to get through university.

I don't want to be like those old days anymore, ever again! I will make this a history.

Hoping what I earn as a doctor will keep my family above the water, hopefully more than just above the water!

Comments

  1. You sound really down in this post...

    Don't worry, and remain jolly. It's only a matter of time before we're called for induction and then, we'll be part of the working world, where hopefully, we'll be able to earn enough to keep ourselves and our families afloat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser