so bored....

I cant stand the life at hometown without internet and entertainment...
Hope to start working soon, but at the same time, feeling nervous for the new chapter of life!
I am glad that I dint choose to work in Temerloh because, there is nothing interesting there either!
Everything on fb is about induksi, but I am a little worry because I have not received the letter from MMC yet. (should have done it by PostLaju!)
People are talking that we might start induksi on 25th of May. If so, I will not have enough time to received the MMC letter to proceed with my medical check up and all the others stuffs...
Hoping it will be early june, but on the other hand, I am so so sick of staying at home already!!!

Comments

  1. So u really choose to go to Sabah? I'll be missing u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. which 1 you haven't get? MMC or SPA letter? MMC, you should call them and check out whether they had ur letter d..? SPA also, you should call and check it out d.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. W.ing, yup, i did put sabah as my 1st choice. i think most likely go there lor, otherwise it would be Temerloh, my ulu hometown

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser