Day 2 in Sabah

we woke up early morning to go Jabatan Negeri Sabah to lapor diri. It was a busy day, running here and there, filling up forms, and more forms....
after that, we went looking for houses for rent. then, went back to hospital to have briefing to claim money, (really need money!!!I am so poor now)
At night, we went to a friend' aunty's house for dinner, so nice to have a good meal, delicious. Right after dinner, we went to inspect for the 2nd house, Love the 2nd house so much, because it is a huge house, with plenty of space at the front door for parking (can park up to 4 cars, mabe 5 if all small car). the rooms are also giant, the smallest room is actually the size of my home's living room, imagine that!!!!
we decided to rent the house on the spot. Actually, I prefer to have a single room for my own. People usually can't stand my sleeping pattern, especially the alarm clock part...Zzzz
Tomorrow I expect the department of surgery will ask me to work staright away, but I just dont feel like ready to work yet. No car yet, how to go to work?!
Speaking of car, is another trouble. Staying here, car is neccessary because the hospital is divided into 3 different places.
To buy a car, I need downpayment, though my brother says can rent me money, but I feel guitly for spending so many money....but,,,,,arh..........
I have to prepare myself to start work tomorrow, thought I really really don't want to.
tomorrow have to go find a car, move into the house we rented...settle down...
hope everything will be okay after that.
Stay positive, at least I get the most free posting- surgery, not that stressful : )
I can do it!

Comments

  1. Woa, the house u r going to rent seem really nice. How much is the rental eh?

    U sound so hopeless in the transportation problem. Just pray to God for He will provide for your need. I believe that everything will be worked-out at the end.

    Hope u will get used to your new environment soon and enjoy your work at hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got the car liao, silver color myvi, loving it, cos that is the onli place i can listen to radio, here the fm signal vy low!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser