Everyday blogging

I just realise I have been blogging everyday since this induksi starts. Having no time to sleep and study, I still can find time or sacrifce time to blog, I am impressed by myself!!!!

It is 1:41am and I just can't go to bed to sleep before I update my blog. Blogging has become one of the must-list for me, maybe is an excuse to go online?!

Find it very fun to blog, I can write everything I want randomly. Seeing a comment is just exciting...

Tomorrow I have to wake up 715am to attend class, which means I only have 5 hours of sleep, not enough for me, but what to do? There is even less time to sleep after working as a houseman!!!

Hope tomorrow will be a effective study day, for tomorrow is the last day before induksi exam!

Enjoy the life to study now, because, there will be no life after working!!!!

Gambate!!!!!!

Hope everyone passes the induksi exam. Horray!!!!!

Time to sleep, really sleeepy!!!!

Comments

  1. Same as you, I like blogging, but too lazy for it sometimes. And I really feel excited to see a comment from friend, but rarely. So I would try my best to comment on friends' blog, coz I know how important it is as an encouragement for them to keep on blogging...

    Hope u pass ur exam, and I know u WILL pass it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser