Induksi exam countdown 6 hour

There is only 6 hour left before induksi exam, and I am still online'ing, because I can't sleep.

Many things running through my head, thinking of the exam, thinking of the life as a houseman, how to survive housemanship, how to get enough sleep (I counted, MAXIMUM 5 hours of sleep per day, how????sad!!!!), and no off day, even weekend we are expected to work like hell!!!!!!!!!

I will have no time for facebaook, blog, download shows, watching show.....

Frankly, I never knew about this side of a doctor until now (many seniors mentioned medicine is hard and tried to talk us to quit when we were in 1st year, but, the reality is much worse than word can describe. Not to mention to go through the whole process!!!!Even harder!!!!)

If I could turn back to clock, will never in a million years put medicine as my choice. When I put medicine in my choice, I was not hoping to get it, because everyone was telling how hard is it to get into medicine, because you need more than a good result. The course I thought of getting at that time was Pharmacy or Nutritionist....who knows....

Maybe it happends for a reason. I am grateful to get into medicine because I have learnt and grow so much (not just learing about medicine). Being a doctor opens up so many doors, because we are doctor!

Now, there is no turning back, I can only move forward, no matter how tough it will be. I never thought I can pass medicine, but I did. We have so many hidden potentials that are yet to be discovered....

Have to be positive, there will be a way! Everyone has make it through, so I will.
hope tomorrow's exam goes well, have to pass this paper to secure a salary increment after housemanship : )

Comments

  1. hehe, still got turning point de...turn to b a good doctor o bad doctor...it's in your hand :)
    we're proud of you, Dr. Poh:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser