feeling weary....

These 2 weeks is going to be busy, new neuro ward is so much busier than general ward.
I miss those lepak days, and going back home at 5+pm
today is sunday yet I leave Hospital at 230pm. (actually only need to work til 11am for weekend)
Tomorrow I have to reach ward by 6am, to cover all patients.
Will I be able to wake up so early?
Today was supposed to go as early as 6am also, but reach hospital already 640am
aih......
i sleep a lot yet I feel tired.
No mood to study, no mood to go to work, aih.....

Comments

  1. Need a morning call? haha. Pity u.. have to reach ward at 6:00am nowadays, is tough though. Hopefully, u manage to cope with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice of u to offer morning call, but, do u wake up tat early???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...me too...sleep a lot yet so tired..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

The Biggest Loser

我要减肥 PART 2