I love sing K


Singing is my first hobby, since the day I have memory.

Stil remember the scene when I was small, and my aunty teaching me to sing Hokkien songs, so that they can push me to go up stage sing when there is wedding (you know, traditional wedding ceremony sure got karaok mah)

having been to kk sabah for more than 2 months, finally I have a chance to sing gao gao yesterday.

It was so much fun (apart from satisfying my desire to sing), is to spend time with all those new frens in surgery posting

Settling down with new life, new working environment, new ppl, new challanges

Hope can have more quality time like this in future.


Hope that life will keep on getting better

Comments

  1. wah... so fast got new gang of singing d ar..? good la.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, hope life wil keep on going better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things there will be getting better for sure.. Uploaded Rong Yoa Ni to my blog. Hopefully, it is not offending.. HaHa.. Good try..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

The Biggest Loser

我要减肥 PART 2