transient low mood....

Always have this transient periodic low mood episode.

Usually it happens after 2 months of each new posting.

I am kinda depressed over of few things now
1. 2009 on call claims havent settled
2. the Hush Puppy I bought is too big for my foot now, argh!!!!!!!!
3. Not enough money to spend for CNY
4. Have not confirmed ticket to go back kl on CNY yet

Many things to settle, yet I am too low mood to go and figure things out
everyday, like a robot, wake up, work, make sure orders are executed, then punch out, find fren makan, chit chat, bat gua, laugh then go back online and then sleep

I enjoy my life but sometime I just forgot about taking care of 'myself'.
doing laundry only once a week, leave my clothes unfolded everywhere in my room, dint claim my on calls, dint plan about my flight ticket.........I should hav more time for 'myself'

Need some energy to get things done , but always feel lazy when come back home. all i want to do is just to pamper myself after long working hours...facebooking, watching shows....doing nothing....................

Wake up wake up, need a booster of serotonin : ) haha

Comments

  1. you are rich!!
    on-call put tak claim...
    TOOOOO generous to our country de lah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah loh. u r so rich. I help u to claim.. share 35% for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, if u want go bek triang nak tumpang, then i can let u tumpang de...i will be bek on friday nite o sat morning with meefang~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

The Biggest Loser

我要减肥 PART 2