I m not ok






For those who has asked: R u ok?



Well indeed I am not. How is it possible to be ok with this?



I know I will be ok, because it will always get better in time, just that I don't know how long it wil take.



Trying not to be negative yet I can't help it






Thanks for asking, even though most of the time I don't know how to answer you.



Thanks for not asking, because I can't tell you that I am not.






"I don't wanna run away but I can't take it I don't understand"





























Comments

  1. always support u...
    u know, u have us!

    stay STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kyan.. although i dunno what had happened..
    will be there for you geh..
    like see jong says.. stay STRONG! we will be there for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for being there, I wil be alright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

The Biggest Loser

我要减肥 PART 2