Facebook is very dangerous!

You will never imagine how powerful the effect of FB.
I was shocked last time when I found out that my mother knew about my hideous hair cut, by checking on the photos i uploaded on my FB.
She is the typical chinese aunty, who dont even know how to use a computer. But she mange to check on my FB with my relative's help.
I go back and ask, found out that my relative will actually help her to get to my account and see my status and photos...kuang3
today, I was bored and looking through my 表姐FB, found out that my another aunty also has a FB account!!!!!!Shocked!!!not only that, all aunties are updated to what is happening in FB too....
I guess I should stop expressing myself too much in FB, and putting link for my blog to FB.
What if someday my mum starts calling me asking me things I wrote in my blog?! like that 1 i wrote I'm not okay?!
Anyway, all the things I wrote on my blog is only to release my stress, if I am still writing, means I am okay (in case my mother reads this also, wahahaha)
What would be your reaction if you know that your parents are actually following your blog or FB updates? I am curious to know....

Comments

  1. wa!!!! your mum so updated one ar!
    so hard to imagine auntie will go facebook. argh! afraid afraid....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'd freak out.LOL. but i doubt it.
    besides, im totally a BANANA and i've no chinese word on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. neoh: dont underestimate aunty n uncle, they can ask traslater or something!
    cien: ya, all my aunty know FB!!!they will keep my mum updated with my updates!crazy right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. this is cool man.. but i still think wierd for them to ask me la.. hahah... that's why.. dun teach them how to use internet.. =P hahahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser