After september ends...



Today is day 12 of starting new posting in new place.
To adjust into this new environment, is not easy.
First week, I was totally in culture shock.

Being put in a department which I am not interested in, is hard to perform.
Never thought of becoming a pediatric MO la, is just so not my personality.
But there is no other place to go.
I wanted to perform good, but it is hard when you are doing something you dont really like;
and pushing myself to do something I dont really like doubles the stress.

coming to a totally new place, I still get lost in the building.
I dont know any of the staff here.
Totally blur!

Hate this feeling of being so blur, disoreintated, helpless...I feel really stupid, STUPID!

week 2, I expect it to get better, but it just doesnt seem like tat...

Boss and seniors expect me to perform to a certain level, which I dont think I have achieved. such a failure....

Feel so lonely, I really miss my friends.
Eating dinner alone, everyday. pathetic.
I wish they are here. Miss those time we have, bitch about life, work,or nonsense!

Choose to come back, because it will be nearer to home;
but I still think most of the time, I feel like running away, far far from it...
I am trying, not to escape.

currently, I m really stressed and a little low mood in this transition period
It takes time to really adapt to new environmet, I know it will get better.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser