Sleeping Disorder, again !?



It is 310am on Tuesday morning
tomorrow is a working day
yet I am awake in the middle of the night, don't know what can I do

My sleeping hygiene has not been good since always
being in this profession makes it even worse

I can't sleep at night since last week, after a sleepless, and busy call
continue my post call day with locum was not a good idea at all!

the next day I was totally too tired and exhausted, couldn't wake up to go work, have to call for MC

then, I cont to sleep until 3-4 pm (to wake up "naturally?!")
it all went haywire from there.

I went to do weekend call with 'zero' hour of sleep the night before
luckily the call was a good one
I took a short nap in the afternoon (thank god no bad case was referred that day!)
even though the call continues to be good at night, I just couldn't sleep...

now, I couldn't break out of this vicious cycle
cant sleep at night, and feeling sleepy in the day time

Argh!!!!

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, have been lying on bed for hours!

so, I make a cup of hot coffee and plan to go work tomorrow straight without sleep

I hope there is no locum tomorrow, so that I can sleep early tomorrow, hoping to change back my circadian rhythm

This kind of sleeping pattern is crazy!
Need to get it right!
coffee is not helping at all actually, but what to do?
I am the biggest caffeine junkie you can possibly find...

Recently, things has been a bit out of control actually
CNY's long holiday + midnight mahjong ...
insomnia...
trying to do too much locum...
no swimming for long time liao...
the hope to transfer department doesnt turn out to happen soon...(was so-ready to get transfered coming back from cny holiday liao de!!!)
peoples...
even my laptop is going against me, suddenly becomes so freaking slow, always jam , hang, took forever to turn on....!!!!(it hangs many time while i was writting this as well, I really want to throw it to the seas!)
Oh ya, not just the laptop, my phone also failed on me recently!!! The one I have used for 7-8 years, with all my contacts insides!!!

aih...
got to stop this,
make more time to myself
reduce locum , swim regularly
reduce coffee (i doubt that is possible though)

*thank God I have no on call this week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser