Getting An Aircondition for my house tomorrow

yeah, finally, after so many pursuations and saliva, my stubborn mum has agreed to get a aircon for our house.
so happy, cos, the weather recently is driving me insane.

another funny thing that happened was, my ex-teacher asked me to do a motivation talk at his school to 2nd school student...he trapped me into saying yes, when i asked for his help to certify the MMC documents.
He left me no choice but to say yes
then, i hav to talk in front of around 60+ of students, sharing my journey of study, from a kampong boy to a Dr now (still not use to calling myself a dr)
to be frank, i m freaking out, dont know what i wanna talk for an hour
if u know me well, i m not that type of talking people, i dont talk in excess, especially public speaking....aih...
somemore, is 1hour of talk. and it needs to be delivered in either english or malay. (of course i choose english, malay is no no)(i was hoping mandarin though, but there are few malay students as well)
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stressed~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chang, why u ask me to do such thing????!!!! i m freaking out.....
but, for the sake of giving back to school (he told me to), i think that is the very little thing i can do for the school lor...aih, stil worry though

Comments

  1. haha.. u can geh.. 1 hour only ma.. just talk nonsense then time will ends out of your conscious. If not, you ma tell jokes lo.. what you had in UM can be published in a book le.. wakakkaa!
    Wei, heard that you are DRIVING to cameron wo.. haha! good luck oh!! just be extra careful la.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not going liao lor! i think ur cj told u this, hehe.
    dude, i heard so many romantic rumors about u, so so curious....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

我要减肥!!!

我要减肥 PART 2

The Biggest Loser